Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tiny Texans


This Halloween I wanted the kids to dress up as a cheerleader and football player so I started looking for outfits on amazon a few months ago. I found some really cute Texas Tech ones, but they were sold out when I wanted to buy them. So to show our Texas pride we got these cute little Houston Texans outfits. Even though we aren't Houston Texans fans at least it says Texans on the front.

We went to our ward's Trunk or Treat. Andrew and Ali weren't sure what to think about people just giving them candy. Andrew kept saying he wanted to "Go to church". I wish he would say that on Sunday. Andrew liked it when people let him choose the candy out of their bowls, but he got a little upset when they just gave him the candy. Ali was being the little mommy. She liked carrying her bag and Andrew's bag. Stephen wasn't able to go to Trunk or Treat because he had class. I was glad that the Mills came with me even though they had family events to go to. What great friends.




1 comment:

abi said...

Very cute costumes! Glad to see you guys blogging again. Come see us!!!