Sunday, December 14, 2008

Choo Choo Trains, Lights, and a Perm

On Friday, I was brave and rode the train down to SLC to meet Stephen after work so we could take the kids to see the Temple Square lights. My friend and her two boys went with us, and her husband got on the train half way there.

Andrew loved riding on the train. He was so excited to look out the window. He kept saying, "Mom, Mom, Mom, the choo choo train is going so fast." He was sad when we got off the train. Luckily we got to get on the Trax in SLC so he was really excited about that. Andrew and Ali loved the lights. They pointed at the lights and said "Christmas Lights, Christmas Lights." We all had a lot of fun.

Last weekend, we took the kids to a house with lights set to music. The kids loved it. They especially loved the choo choo train in the yard. We let them get out of their carseats to look at the lights and stand up in the van. While they were watching them, Ali walked over to me and could barely get the word out because she was so excited and said, "Fun, Fun." It really makes you feel good when you are doing something the kids think is fun.

"A perm?" I decided to get a perm on Saturday. I was ready for a change. I guess I am flashing back to the 80's. I really like it, and I will try to post some pics later.

1 comment:

abi said...

waiting to see pictures of the perm! are you guys headed to Texas for Christmas? We are coming up for one day - the 27th. If you are around, maybe we can get together for a second. Have a Merry Christmas!