Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Mom Did it to Me





This is me after a night with rollers.



I have wanted to try this for a few weeks, and I finally got around to buying some. Last Saturday night I rolled Ali's hair in sponge rollers. I thought that she would probably take them out during the night, but they were all in when she woke up. I have before and after pictures. I think that the rollers I used were a little too small. Her hair was really curly. Trial and error I guess. I remember hating it when I had to sleep in sponge rollers and from all the pictures I can find of myself it looks like I did often. I am doing the same thing to my little girl. I guess she has to learn now..........pain=beauty. P.S. I know everything is out of order. I couldn't get any of the pictures to move with my cursor.

No comments: