Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One Crappy Blog Post

I know it has been a while since I posted. We have been really busy showing our house and making preperations for moving. Anyway.............. I just had to share this story.

On Saturday Stephen and I thought we would try to be productive and pack a few boxes. We told the kids to go downstairs and play. While we were upstairs I said, "Stephen something smells." A few minutes later Stephen went downstairs to check on the kids. He yelled up to me, "Get down here now!" Andrew had pooped in his underwear. Then he decided to take the soiled underwear off. That wouldn't have been so bad, but they decided to drive cars threw the poop. It was all over the carpet. To make matters worse someone was coming to see our house later that day. I thought I was going to lose it! Luckily it was naptime, and we put them both down for a nap so that we could clean. I am so grateful that we have a carpet cleaner. I don't know what we would have done without it. We did get it clean in time for the showing, and our house didn't smell like poop either.

P.S. I didn't feel the need to share any pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yuck, yuck, yuck. i think i will take our recent lipstick drawings over poop drawings!

did those people buy your house?

Ashley said...

No. But it was there favorite out of the 8 houses they saw. We have a split level and they are looking for a single level.