Thursday, November 15, 2007

Economics

This is nothing more than old fashioned bragging, but if I can't brag to you then who else is going to listen? I just got my grade for my Managerial Economics class, and the results are...drum roll please...I made an A! I am thrilled, but it wasn't just any plain ol' A. I also made the highest grade in the class on the final, AND I was ranked first in the class of 80. You must be very proud to know someone as brilliant as me. All kidding aside this is very encouraging because I have kicked around the idea of going on to get my PhD in Economics some day. I might just have what it takes. Thanks for indulging me on this. I was thinking about reprinting our Christmas cards to include this valuable information. I think that someone might shoot that idea down (Ashley, I'm looking your way), but you might hear about this from me again. Until then...

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Great job Stephen!!! Way to show those Utah people up!! just playing!!