Monday, November 5, 2007

This is Just a Test

I have been meaning to get this together for quite some time now. I'm not the best at keeping everyone posted on our comings and goings, Kim and Nicole make it seem so easy. I hope this is successful. The goal is to have regular posts from our family, to update anyone who is interested, on what we are up to. Now that we have kids you might even be interested. Any of you are welcome to post on here, but I specifically invite Kyle and Tess, Bridget and Brian (even though they aren't officially Hampton's), Leigh, and our Parents to try make regular contributions (updates and pictures). Ashley and I promise to do our best too. If all works out as planned this might end up being a very good thing. Let me know if you have any great ideas or questions. I hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: