Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween

I figured since Ashley put something up here, I should follow suit.

Mostly what's going on around here has to do with the baby. We're into the last 3 weeks and so we meet with the doctor once a week. Every check-up has been good with both Tess and the baby being healthy. We're due on the 26th, so keep us in your prayers.

Any non-baby stuff has to do with school for me. We're also down to the last few weeks of school which means that finals are looming. This year has been different in a lot of ways in that I don't have a consistent group of friends in every class to study with. I study mostly on my own these days. So finals preparation is different for me in that I do so much of it on my own this time around. Luckily I've been through the drill a few times now and mostly know what to expect. Of course, with the baby due on the 26th and my first final on the 1st, who knows what could happen.
Also, on Halloween weekend we had Tess' nephew Lukas come spend the weekend with us. He's a good kid, but it's nice not to have to jump into the parenting gig with a 5-year-old.

This is me and Lukas at the ward Halloween party. As you can see, he's cheating to beat me at eating a donut off a string.



This is after Tess' baby shower that our friend, Sebrina Hall, put on for her.

1 comment:

Stephen Hampton said...

Kyle go to sleep right now and wake up on the 26th.
-Stephen